We are hosting an exploratory first meeting of Asians, their spouses and children of high school age or older this Saturday evening at Saint Anne. This is an opportunity to gather in community, develop relationships, and share our needs and gifts.
When: This Saturday, September 24, following the 5:15 p.m. Mass until about 9:00 p.m.
Where: In the Hospitality Room on the lower level of the church building, follow the signs
Why: To talk about the following suggested topics and any that you may want to offer
- Is there a desire to meet periodically?
- Are there topics you would care to discuss?
- Would you like to share stories that describe your tradition?
- Are there needs we have that the Saint Anne community might address?
- Are there particular gifts we can share with the Saint Anne community?
- Date, time and frequency of future meetings and proposed agenda items.
Please invite your Asian friends!
Please bring an ethnic dish to share – enough for you and another couple.
- Ovens are available for heating
- We may need help with cleaning up
For information or questions, please contact:
Joseph Susai 847-287-9333 firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!