Become Part of St. Isidore Catholic School … You Belong!
- Catholic morals, values, and practices are instilled every day for a caring, nurturing and RESPECTFUL learning atmosphere. SIS is an Elementary and Junior High School, providing CONTINUITY in a faith-based education and community from Preschool through 8th grade.
- SIS offers FULL DAY and half day preschool and FULL DAY kindergarten.
- SIS’s Standardized Test Results rank among the NATION’S BEST.
- SIS provides a Structured Learning Environment with a strong emphasis on RESPONSIBILITY.
- SIS has a Uniform Dress Code which promotes FAIRNESS AND EQUALITY and instills discipline.
- SIS students can begin INTER SCHOLASTIC SPORTS with an ALL-INCLUSIVE participation policy as early as the 5th grade, including cross country, volleyball, basketball, and track & field. SIS students participate in EXTRA CURRICULAR programs beyond Athletics that include: Band, Choir, Handbells, Spring Musicals, Girl Scouts, Chess Club, Academic Teams, Yearbook and more.
- Our graduates attend some of the most selective parochial high schools in the Chicagoland area including: Benet Academy, Montini Catholic, St. Francis High School, St. Ignatius College Prep and St. Viator High School.