School Tuition and Fees (2018 – 19)
Every family is assessed a non-refundable application fee of $150.00 per year. All students apply/reapply each year.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year:
- 3 Half Days $2035.00
- 5 Half Days $2530.00
- 5 Full Days $4998.00
Parishioners – Grades K through 8*:
Number of Children/Tuition
- $4,980.00 One child
- $8,500.00 Two children
- $11,650.00 Three children
- $14,250.00 Four children
- Non-parishioner tuition: $8,100. All students in Kindergarten – Grade 8 have a $250 book/supply fee and a Technology Fee of $100.00 per child in grades K-8, with a $300.00 cap per family. Every Family (K-8) will be required to purchase 4 – $50 Grand Raffle Tickets (Only additional tickets sold above these 4 will qualify for Tuition Credit). Gr. 2 Students will be assessed a Sacramental Fee of $60. 5th Gr. Students are assessed a Bible Fee of $30. H.S.A. Fees are $10 per child in all grades.Each individual classroom teacher will outline required supplies for all grades.
**Your Family must be a registered Parishioner Family to receive the Parishioner Tuition Rate.
If you have not registered with the Parish, please contact the Parish Office directly.
Parish Support and Sunday Envelopes:
It is expected that all families will regularly attend Sunday Mass and contribute to the best of their ability to the parish. Lack of school family support of the parish will directly impact tuition. School parents are expected to support the Parish through contributions and stewardship. Children learn about stewardship, Christian service and parish support from their parents. We appreciate your support. St. Isidore Parish supports St. Isidore School by subsidizing 22% of the cost to educate each K-8 grade student.
All tuition payments are to be made through the F.A.C.T.S. Company (PDF). You are given a choice in the spring as to how you will fulfill your tuition obligation. You may choose one of these payment plans:
- Annually – Full amount due by Aug. 20 (3% discount given for this option)
- Semi-Annually – Tuition paid in two equal payments
- Quarterly payments – Tuition paid in four equal payments
- Monthly – Tuition paid in 10 equal payments
Script and Gala Raffle Tickets credits will be applied directly to tuition. Gala Raffle Ticket credit will not be applied until after the event.
All tuition and fees must be kept current. Your child’s continued enrollment/attendance is contingent upon keeping your account current. All accounts are monitored monthly. Students may be excluded from classes if accounts are seriously delinquent. If a hardship should occur, please contact Mrs. Collins as soon as possible. We will try to work with you as best we can. A late fee may be assessed for tuition collected after the 20th of the month. A NSF fee will be assessed on all non-funded payments. Registration for the next school year will not be processed until all accounts are current. Final payments for the school year must be received by April 20th or your child/children’s place may be given to a child on the wait list.