Tuition & Fees
Download the Tuition-and-Fee-Schedule
Tuition Payment Options
There are three options for paying tuition, once you enroll in our electronic payment processing (FACTS) system.
- You may elect to make one payment to be paid on or before August 5, 2022. Full tuition paid on or before August 5, 2022 will result in a 3% discount off tuition (not fees).
- You may make tuition payments in two installments with installments being due on or before August 5th and January 5th.
- Tuition payments may also be paid monthly over a 10-month period and is due on the 5th or the 20th of each month beginning in August and ending in May.
St. Isidore Catholic School is thankful to be the recipient of Diocesan and Parish funding to assist our families with providing a Catholic education for our youth. Because funding is limited, all families who would like to be considered for financial assistance are asked to complete an online FACTS Grant and Aid Application. This form is due by March 1st for the following year. Apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/41H0B
Visit our Financial Aid Information webpage
Time, Talent & Treasure
Our deepest desire is to empower you in the development of your child’s faith formation, through your very example. Our biggest prayer is through these simple practices, the Holy Spirit would be alive and active in your family, shining the light of Jesus for the world to see.
We believe in the biblically based principle of first fruits. We honor our faith by going first and ask for your partnership in the same by trusting God in freely giving of your Time, Talent and Treasure through:
- Participating in weekly mass services (in person or online) as a family,
- Serving in any of our parish and school ministries through your gifts and talents,
- Giving back to God each week through the Sunday offertory.
*St.Isidore Parish supports St.Isidore Catholic School through subsidizing 25% of tuition costs to educate each student, K-8 grade. Parishioners of SICS receive this gift for their commitment to stewardship of Time, Talent & Treasure.
All tuition and fees must be kept current. Your child’s continued enrollment/attendance is contingent upon keeping your account current. All accounts are monitored monthly. Students may be excluded from classes if accounts are seriously delinquent. If a hardship should occur, please contact the school (630.529.9323) & finance offices (630.295.8327) as soon as possible.
A late fee may be assessed for tuition collected after the 20th of the month. A NSF fee will be assessed on all non-funded payments. Registration for the next school year will not be processed until all accounts are current. Final payments for the school year must be received by April 20th or your child/children’s place may be offered to a child on the waitlist.